New York Sports Medicine

Monday, April 02, 2007

Hey guys as most of you already know I am going to New York on 11th of April. I will be there for 5 days and I will visit all the attractions in NYC. One thing I am very interested in is to find more about New York Sports Medicine. Since I have a friend that really suffers from injuries all the time and his back hurts all the time I need to find a good solution for him. They told him that in NYC they have the best Sports Medicine program. I hope to find as much as I can and I hope he will be alright since he has many problems with his body.

1 comments:

hawkeye said...

Don't know where you live but if you or your friend are out near Denver, you really need to check out Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center in Golden, CO. These guys are fantastic and many of them have professional team experience. www.panoramaortho.com