I Am Proud Of Loko Sofia

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My favorite soccer team in Bulgaria is Lokomotiv Sofia and I just want to tell you that I am proud of them because they brought the happiness back to me. After ten years of exile we are back on the European scene and we almost kicked out major soccer team. Well let me tell you we will be back in 2007 and Lokomotiv Sofia will get into the groups of UEFA cup no matter what people say. It’s a fact we have the second best team in Bulgaria and just the lack of confidence keeps us from getting the first place. The next year will be very interesting for Loko and how they will do in the second half of the season. I hope they keep their form up and I hope that we don’t sell anyone in the winter break because we need to get into the groups of UEFA this time. That’s it, thank you IRONS!

0 comments: