I Dont Like This Soccer

Friday, November 10, 2006

When I was a small kid around 7-8 years old I was a huge fan of the Champions League. Oh by what kind of games I watched. I remember all the small details about everything. However that is not the point, the point is that the soccer now doesn’t have to do anything with the soccer before 10 years. The soccer was different we had players like Romario Ronaldo and many more. How about the greatest defender Franco Baresi…or the great Edvin van der Saar, playing for Ajax. Well now soccer is all about the money and its terrible, especially Chelsea they are ridiculous. They bought so many players and nothing. Thanks Roman you are great but not in soccer. The fact that you spent so much money on players that didn’t even get one goal (Shevchenko) its saying that you should leave this sport. I loved Premiership until Roman came because it became so boring, nothing new, we know who is the champ and that’s it. Boring very boring, look the Championship its great also I like UEFA cup because simple teams play for pride not for money. If soccer continues that way it will end up bad

0 comments: