The Penguins

Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Hey people you might know that I love hokey and I am huge fan of the Penguins. Last year they weren’t that great but this year the Penguins are something different. Well we can say that by transferring Evgeni Malkin to the team was a huge success. The Russian combined with Crosby and Staal make something unique. Something that the NHL hasn’t seen in years. I think the Penguins will win the NHL and will bring the trophy back to Pittsburgh where by the way it belongs. Well it seems to me that Pittsburgh teams do really well since last year Steelers went to the NFL Playoffs now Penguins are in the Playoff position. Well we will see but I hope Crosby and company will continue their way to the trophy and I hope that they become the new champs, because this team deserves it.

0 comments: