Ski Holidays Luxury Ski Chalets

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hey people, I have received many emails from people who want me to review for them an excellent site for traveling. I have found this web site that offer the most luxurious hotels in top ski resorts around the world. They have many great resorts including the exclusive Chalets St Anton if you don’t know it, let me inform you that this is one of the best once in the world. So visit the web site for more great luxurious hotels in ski resorts, you wont be disappointed.

This is a paid post

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi webmaster at soccernewz.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of my client, "SuperTravel". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to their website. While I understand that you have linked to my client in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable them to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://soccernewz.blogspot.com/2007/01/ski-holidays-luxury-ski-chalets.html

Can I ask that you remove the post?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.