About Drugs

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hey people, I have several friends that I used to play soccer with. Well most of them now are playing professionally or they are playing for fun. However two of my teammates cannot enjoy anymore soccer. The reason is that they got into drugs which completely ended their soccer careers. It didn’t only ruin their sport careers but they ruined their life. Right now they are trying to get into drug rehab and I decided to do a little research for them, because they are my friends and they need my help. I came across this web site that offers a hot line and hopefully soon they will go to drug rehab and they will get back to their regular lives.
Drugs will only harm you and your family. They aren’t the solution to anything and believe me, they are not worth it.

0 comments: