THE BIG FINAL TOMORROW

Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Hey guys tomorrow is the big final in Athens. The teams that will play as you know will be AC Milan and Liverpool in a repetition of the final in 2005. It will be very interesting to see what will happen. I think that the stronger side is the Italian, however I think that Liverpool is one of the best teams that knows how to play in a tournament. This is the most important right now and we will see what will happen tomorrow. I personally think that Milan will close at the first half and then Liverpool will get frustrated because they wont be able to score.
The game will go in overtime and the best fit team will win. I hope we witness a great game and I hope that both teams play fair. I am very excited about the game and I invited so many of my friends to come and watch the game in my house, it will be a soccer party.

0 comments: