Henry Set For Barca?!

Monday, June 11, 2007


Hey guys, after reading today’s news, I am pretty surprised. The reason for that is that Henry is moving from Arsenal to Barca. This for me is pretty surprising because, Arsenal doesn’t have many experienced players and they will be suffering tremendous losses. I think that Wenger is time to leave the club because Arsenal hasn’t been the same Arsenal as we know it. They are clearly weaker than Manchester and Chelsea and even Spurs. The European competitions are not going well and they didn’t show anything good for the cup matches. I think that if Henry leaves they will have to sign someone that will be a good goal scorer like Berbatov or Rooney, however both of these players aren’t available so I am thinking that they are going to go to Reyes, and probably Anelka. Things aren’t looking good for Arsenal and I think that if they don’t do a good selection this summer the up coming season will be worst than the previous one.

0 comments: