Sandcastles

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hey guys as you all know I am on vacation right now. I am going to the beach in like 3 hours and I am very excited to do that because I haven’t been to the beach in a long time. Today, as I was surfing the internet I came across this great web site where you can build your own Sandcastles This is a great web site because you can customize your Sandcastles to look exactly as you want it to look. You can send it to friends as e-card and let me tell you that I love e-cards. Especially the fun e-cards which you can send to family and friends. The sweetest thing is that it was completely free and I was very impressed with this website. You can do pretty much anything you want with it. Also you have accessories like beach balls and birds which you will be able to put in your Sandcastles. I recommend this web site to everyone who loves e-cards and the beach in general. The internet needs more sites like that because we can only benefit from them. Here is my Sandcastles which I made in minutes, go make yours now!






0 comments: