Champions League Wednesday!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Ok we are just 1 hour away from the start of the Champions League this week. Here is my previews for the games this Wednesday.


Chelsea - Barcelona "x"

The European derby game this week. Barcelona has a small advantage since both Chelsea goalkeeprs, Peter Cech and Cudichini are injured. Barca will be looking to get the lead in the group and secure their fisrt place. Chelasea in my opinion has only a chance to draw. The game its going to be awsome. My prediction: x


Bremen - Levski "x"

Very intersting game. Here my prediction is for a tie which will be a huge surprise but in my opinion Levski can take the point from Bremen. I have been watching Levski and believe me they are one well organized team with a lot of good players. In my opinion they arent anything different from the Germans. It will be a good game, I personally will watch it.Prediction: x


Inter - Spartak "1"

Inter will win for sure this game. Spartak isnt the Spartak which was a danger for the European giants. Inter will win this game with possibly 2 to 3 goals difference. Not the best game to watch!Prediction: 1


Sporting - Bayern "x"

This game will be one of the regular once. Both teams arent something special this season and I think that neither of them will be capable of reaching the 1/4 finals. A tie will be a good outcome for both of the sides. Prediction: x


Bordeaux - Liverpool "1"

This one is the hardest one for me to predict. I think the French side is ready to hit Liverpool and to win this game however Liverpool really needs the points so this game will probably end up either x or 1 but I am sticking to the 1 just because Liverpool hasnt been playing their best season and they are far from the Liverpool we all know.Prediciton: 1


Galatasaraty - PSV "x"

Last chance for Galatasaray to have even theorethical chance for going to the 1/8 finals. However PSV is a European fighter and they will go out there for a draw which will satisfy them.This game will be OK.... Prediction : x


Valencia - Shakrthar "1"

For sure Valencia will be winning this game. There isnt two opinions about it. The question is with how many goals will they win, my prediction is 3 or more we will see:) Prediction: 1


Olympiacos - Roma "x"

This game will be more than interesting. I think the Greeks can pull up at least a draw and why not a win. Roma has been playing this season just fine but not fine enough to be secure in Greece. Predicton x


This round is very intersting and will determine which teams will fight for the two places in the group.


Enjoy another week of PREMIUM SOCCER!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!You missed only one game for Tues. IMPRESSIVE!