Barca - Liverpool 1:2

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hey people, this week we have witnessed many Champions League games. Well let me tell you about my favorite. It was the Barcelona – Liverpool because this was the biggest surprise ever. I am going to completely honest with you, I never thought that Liverpool will have even a chance to score a goal against Barca. Well I was mistaken because Braca has many problems right now and I think that Liverpool has kicked them out already. The second game will be awesome, because Barca will fight until the end to defend their title. On the other side, we will have Liverpool who are playing very well at home and they will be probably defending them selves. Barca needs to score 2 goals to kick Liverpool out. My prediction is 1-1 and Liverpool advances to the ¼ finals.

0 comments: