Ronaldinho In A.C. Milan?

Friday, February 09, 2007

Today I have received information from my friends in Italy that Ronaldinho its going to become an AC Milan player starting from next season. First of all I want to tell you that this is going to be the worst decision for Barca. I would probably say the third worse because the first two are just unbelievable. As we all know Figo went to Real from Barcelona. Also Soichkov moved to Parma. Everything is done because of the money. However I think that the president of Barcelona will not do the mistake which the lasts presidents have made. We are talking here about the best player in the world and why would you like to sell your best player. Well here is something that I was thinking about. If Milan wants to get rid of Kaka which is very doubtful they might do an exchange which is still not that fair. However if Milan adds a player like Oliveira who knows the Spanish soccer very well the deal becomes very attractive. Think about it, two great players for one great player. It’s a good deal but there is a lot of things the presidents of both teams must consider before even thinking of doing this deal.

0 comments: