Premiership Update

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hey people I just want to share some thoughts on the English Premiership. Well first of all I think that Manchester United are going too far ahead and I think Chelsea will give up the Premiership since they have won already Carling Cup. They will probably be chasing the Champions League which they wont win for sure. Manchester on the other hand is doing pretty good in Premiership and the Champions League. I think that Manchester will go up to the ½ finals of the famous European competition. For Premiership I have no doubt that they will win it. I personally think that the team whose lost the most this season its Arsenal. Today they lost the Carling Cup, the Premiership its impossible to win and the Champions League its even more impossible, considering that Arsenals team right now its very young and inexperienced. I hope that Spurs get into the UEFA Cup zone because of Dimitar Berbatov. I think he is the greatest soccer player right now and I think he will bring at least one trophy in White Heart Lane. We will live and we will see. However I know one thing that we have tons of soccer to watch in the next 3 months, so enjoy it.

0 comments: