What I Think Of The War

Sunday, February 25, 2007


Hey people, today we are going to get a little bit out of track and I want to talk about the war in Iraq. Well first of all I want to say that I have noticed that USA has become the worlds most hated country. I think that USA has made a huge mistake going to Iraq. However lets make it clear here, why does the world hate the people in the USA? Its all government fault and people like me and my neighbor who live in the USA have nothing to do with it. I have found this news forum. Its an excellent place to share your thoughts on why the war in Iraq is wrong and how we can fix it. I personally hope that the soldiers come back as soon as possible and never go back there. I think you know you is to blame for this war to occur. I think he should recall all the troops before its too late.

This is a paid post



0 comments: