Big News at PayPerPost

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hey guys. When I woke up this morning, I checked my email and my favorite blogs. Well one of them it’s the PayPerPost blog and I noticed that they are preparing something big, which will change PayPerPost forever. After a short investigation in forums and blogs. I have discovered that they are going to offer five times the opportunities they offer now. However it gets better, they will raise the money also which will help get more blogggers. However knowing PayPerPost I think we should be getting something even bigger. I think a massive flow of advertisers will flood PayPerPost, and I am talking about big advertisers like American Eagle Outfitters and etc. Considering the latest episode of Rock Star Up I am convinced that there will be a good amount of new advertisers coming to PayPerPost. Another thing I have noticed is that there will be no limit for taking posts. So if you want to can take 30 posts in one day, as long as you meet the requirements. I am really excited to see what is going to happen to PayPerPost in the next few weeks and I hope my assumptions will become reality. Again PayPerPost is ahead of everyone. I think that we will see even more blogs joining PayPerPost because it’s the best way to make money blogging.

0 comments: