Cheap International Calls

Thursday, March 22, 2007


Hey guys, as you know most of the time I spend talking on the phone with my friends from Brazil and Bulgaria. Well I have been spending so much money on telephone services, so I decided to make a little research about cheap international calling cards. I was very surprised to see that there were International prepaid phone cards that offered great rates. For example I checked Bulgaria calling card rates and they were unbelievable. I think I will be buying tons of those cards. I did research Brazil calling card rates and they were even better. All of these is because of Pingo, with their services you will be able to call around the world for cheap. You can even get pre paid calling cards for the philippines. I think that Pingo it’s a great company and they are providing you with great services so you can keep in touch with the people you love.

0 comments: