J.Porter Kicked Out!

Thursday, March 01, 2007


Hey guys, I don’t know the whole story yet but I herd just now on the radio that Joey Porter, is leaving the Steelers. I am shocked, because Porter has been playing an outstanding role in the team. After Randle El left the Steelers, now Porter is leaving too. This is bad news for any Steelers fan. I cannot explain the reasoning behind this absurd decision, to kick out the toughest guy in the NFL. I think the new coach is already making mistakes which will lead to another unsuccessful season. He is not the right guy for the job and everybody knows that. However he is already appointed as a coach so there is nothing we can do about it, maybe there is, pray that he wont kick out another players because with the tempo he is going the Steelers wont have a team by September.


0 comments: