Cristiano Ronaldo

Thursday, March 22, 2007


Hey soccer fans, I think its time for me to talk about Cristiano Ronaldo. Well as we all know this season has been sensational for him and he is playing the most attractive soccer on the planet right now. He is one of the main reasons Manchester United is doing so well this season. However I think that its time for him to move. Why? Because that’s what every player does. He thinks that when he goes to Real Madrid he will be the same Ronaldo. No he is not going to be even closer. As we remember David Beckham, he played great soccer in United and now he is basically a model. Real Madrid will ruin Ronaldo too, and I will watch that with pleasure because Ronaldo doesn’t care about Real he cares about his money, which will lead him to failure. We will live and we will see, however I think he should be out by the end of the season.

0 comments: