Liverpool - Manchester United 0:1

Saturday, March 03, 2007


Today Manchester United made a huge step towards wining the Premiership They won against Liverpool in a great game. I loved it. O Shea scored in the last minutes of the game which made the win even sweeter for United. I think that this game was the most important one of the season considering that Chelsea is behind 12 points. They have a game tonight against Portsmouth however I think they will get a tie because they need to save their players for the clash against Porto this upcoming week. Right now I am watching Arsenal and they are showing good soccer, however Reading isn’t such a great team and I think that the real challenge is going to be against PSV and if the Dutch side defends well Arsenal will be out of the Champions League.

0 comments: