Download Anime directly trhough HTTP and fast

Thursday, March 22, 2007


Hey guys, as you all know I love anime series and I was looking today to find a good source from where to download and watch some anime series. Well after a short search I came across this really cool web site that allows you to download anime. You might say that there are a lot of web sites that let you do thins thing. I am going to tell you that this web site it’s unique. There are several reasons that I can tell you that they are number one in this business. First of all they have more than 4 TB of anime series, manga and drama. I don’t know if you know how much 4 TB is but its simply 4000GB. Another great reason why this web site is the best is that you pay only $9.99 per month. You can pay with PayPal or straight up with your credit card. The cool thing about it is that you don’t have nay limits on downloading anything from their web site. So when you want to download anime you do that with great connection as many times as you want. The membership to this web site is a must have for everyone who loves anime series, drama and manga. I guarantee you that you will be amazed with the great services they provide.

0 comments: